I am adding a file with ipfs-core and it's not being seen by other IPFS nodes

Seems like I have solved one part of the problem. I didn’t provide enough information, and that is my fault. In my app, I run a local gateway with ipfs-http-gateway, and I get the files through that in my app. As you can see in the config, I have made it run on port 9090. If from a node from my app on a different IP I add a file, from another machine with a different IP I can get that file from a public gateway like ipfs.io, so the node kind of works properly, but I cannot get the file from my local gateway spawned by the app on another machine. In order for my app to work, I need to get files from an URL. I can’t rely on a public gateway, since they may not work or they give 429 too many requests status, and I spawned a local gateway server, through which I can get files with an URL. The server is spawning, I can see the open port, but it doesn’t work properly.

Edit: From a different node, I have added a simple file with IPFS Desktop. I can get that file through ipfs.io, but I cannot get it through the local gateway server spawned with my app. The weird thing is that the local gateway server kind of works. If I take the CID from the bottom of this page, which is a file containing a text something like “You did it!”, it works. I have no idea what’s going on.

Edit 2: since this is another problem, I create a new topic on this.