Hey IPFS community,
We are building pollinations to make AI-generated art more accessible. Pollinations.AI is hosting generative AI notebooks on IPFS and committing the resulting artwork back to the IPFS node.
Please give it a try if you have some time!
Pollinations is also an open-source project and we are always looking for motivated contributors both in terms of ideas & code.
[Github] - https://github.com/pollinations/pollinations
[Website] - https://pollinations.ai/
Now we need some help on some open points if anyone can direct us in the direction,
- How to secure the IPFS node generally?
- Currently, we are hosting our own IPFS node.
- We have a frontend that needs to put new data into this IPFS node.
- We don’t want to create a middleware.
- How can we stop people from putting random stuff into our IPFS node?
- Does using browsers as IPFS nodes make sense?
- Can we completely decentralize our storage with this method?
- How about storing the generated artwork in indexeddb’s of users?
Also we are open for any other suggestions. Currently, we are slowly switching our development effort to UX.