Engineer & Advisor

Hello my name is Anthony with North American Institute Of Construction Professionals we are a new formed non profit open organization working on our digital standards, specifications , , ,securityand platform for storing architectural, engineering, geo-spatial, and digital twins.

So we are in need of interested developers to work with us, as well advise, as we integrate ipfs, blockchain, nft etc forward into web3 and our integrated strings that correlate for the construction industry with a focus on CSI, BIM, Geo spatial etc.

Our platform also encompasses other real-time asset and data for other construction tasks like contracts, procurement and inspections.

We need a experienced candidate to join our team and tackle bringing this as we move into public market. We would like a long term partner and board member to be an asset to the field and organization as well if anyone has interest please reach out.

We are bringing a new world to the construction industry and this is a very exciting project! We hope to here from some friends soon!!! We are not shy and very flexible and look forward to working together on this fun and innovative project!

I Have more information is located at www.naicp.org , www.bylt.news and www.bylt.app

Feel Free to Skype or email me! I am located in Connecticut USA
anthony@aggrecost.com

live:anthony_7952

Is this spam or do you have any connection at all with IPFS?

Not spam. lol sorry i forgot to put in the main info! lol i edited it. Thank you for letting me know :slight_smile: