Error while running private ipfs network( run daemon)

root@a1-desktop:~# ipfs daemon
Initializing daemon…
go-ipfs version: 0.12.0
Repo version: 12
System version: amd64/linux
Golang version: go1.16.12
2022-04-19T12:26:24.138+0300 ERROR p2p-config config/config.go:113 tried to create a libp2p node with no Private Network Protector but usage of Private Networks is forced by the enviroment
2022-04-19T12:26:24.139+0300 ERROR cmd/ipfs ipfs/daemon.go:430 error from node construction: could not build arguments for function “github.com/ipfs/go-ipfs/core/node”.PeerWith.func1 (github.com/ipfs/go-ipfs@v0.12.0/core/node/peering.go:29): failed to build *peering.PeeringService: could not build arguments for function “github.com/ipfs/go-ipfs/core/node”.Peering (github.com/ipfs/go-ipfs@v0.12.0/core/node/peering.go:14): failed to build host.Host: received non-nil error from function “github.com/ipfs/go-ipfs/core/node/libp2p”.Host (github.com/ipfs/go-ipfs@v0.12.0/core/node/libp2p/host.go:40): privnet: private network was not configured but is enforced by the environment

Error: could not build arguments for function “github.com/ipfs/go-ipfs/core/node”.PeerWith.func1 (github.com/ipfs/go-ipfs@v0.12.0/core/node/peering.go:29): failed to build *peering.PeeringService: could not build arguments for function “github.com/ipfs/go-ipfs/core/node”.Peering (github.com/ipfs/go-ipfs@v0.12.0/core/node/peering.go:14): failed to build host.Host: received non-nil error from function “github.com/ipfs/go-ipfs/core/node/libp2p”.Host (github.com/ipfs/go-ipfs@v0.12.0/core/node/libp2p/host.go:40): privnet: private network was not configured but is enforced by the environment

I Hope someone can help…

Probably missing a swarm.key file. go-ipfs/experimental-features.md at master · ipfs/go-ipfs · GitHub

I followed all the previous steps.
To create a private ipfs network
I link two nodes in the first node, which gives the error shown above, and the second node gives another error that tell ipfs daemon filed to bootstrap no peer found can you help me to know the problem I’m a beginner in this field