Ipfs daemon keeps giving me this error message i checked swarm key

i get the below message when i run ipfs daemon

ERROR core core/builder.go:158 constructing the node: could not build arguments for function “github.com/ipfs/kubo/core/node”.PeerWith.func1 (github.com/ipfs/kubo@v0.27.0/core/node/peering.go:30): failed to build *peering.PeeringService: could not build arguments for function “github.com/ipfs/kubo/core/node”.Peering (github.com/ipfs/kubo@v0.27.0/core/node/peering.go:14): failed to build host.Host: could not build arguments for function “github.com/ipfs/kubo/core/node/libp2p”.Host (github.com/ipfs/kubo@v0.27.0/core/node/libp2p/host.go:40): could not build value group config.Option[group=“libp2p”]: received non-nil error from function “github.com/ipfs/kubo/core/node/libp2p”.PNet (github.com/ipfs/kubo@v0.27.0/core/node/libp2p/pnet.go:21): failed to configure private network: expected file header /key/swarm/psk/1.0.0/, got: ��/key/swarm/psk/1.0.0/

Error: constructing the node (see log for full detail): failed to configure private network: expected file header /key/swarm/psk/1.0.0/, got: ��/key/swarm/psk/1.0.0/

Your swarm.key file is not in the expected format.

Error message literally saying there are two weird unicode chars at the beginning of that line.

@hector
Do you have any idea why ?
i opened the swarm key file with note pad and i can’t see any characters is starts with “/”

Did you follow the instructions to create the swarm.key file?

I followed these instructions.

Kubuxu/go-ipfs-swarm-key-gen (github.com)