Got error when use webrtc-star

I setup my ipfs node in Node environment just like the example js-ipfs/examples/browser-exchange-files at master 路 ipfs/js-ipfs 路 GitHub does.

const node = await IPFS.create({
    repo: './ipfs_database/ipfs2',
    config: {
      Addresses: {
        Swarm: [
          '/dns4/wrtc-star1.par.dwebops.pub/tcp/443/wss/p2p-webrtc-star',
          '/dns4/wrtc-star2.sjc.dwebops.pub/tcp/443/wss/p2p-webrtc-star',
          '/ip4/127.0.0.1/tcp/13579/wss/p2p-webrtc-star'
        ]
      },
      // If you want to connect to the public bootstrap nodes, remove the next line
      Bootstrap: []
    }
  })

Got error when I start it:

(node:13192) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Error: no valid addresses were provided for transports [TCP,WebSockets,Circuit]
    at TransportManager.listen (/Users/charlesliu/thesis/DemoCode/swarm-test/node_modules/libp2p/src/transport-manager.js:209:23)
    at Libp2p._onStarting (/Users/charlesliu/thesis/DemoCode/swarm-test/node_modules/libp2p/src/index.js:539:33)
    at Libp2p.start (/Users/charlesliu/thesis/DemoCode/swarm-test/node_modules/libp2p/src/index.js:309:18)
    at start (/Users/charlesliu/thesis/DemoCode/swarm-test/node_modules/ipfs-core/src/components/network.js:45:18)
    at async Function.start (/Users/charlesliu/thesis/DemoCode/swarm-test/node_modules/ipfs-core/src/utils/service.js:55:26)
    at async IPFS.start (/Users/charlesliu/thesis/DemoCode/swarm-test/node_modules/ipfs-core/src/components/start.js:20:33)
    at async Object.create (/Users/charlesliu/thesis/DemoCode/swarm-test/node_modules/ipfs-core/src/components/index.js:232:7)
    at async main (/Users/charlesliu/thesis/DemoCode/swarm-test/peer1.js:4:16)
(Use `node --trace-warnings ...` to show where the warning was created)
(node:13192) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). To terminate the node process on unhandled promise rejection, use the CLI flag `--unhandled-rejections=strict` (see https://nodejs.org/api/cli.html#cli_unhandled_rejections_mode). (rejection id: 2)

Can鈥檛 I use the webrtc-address in Node environment? It鈥檚 weird cause it works well in js-ipfs/examples/browser-exchange-files at master 路 ipfs/js-ipfs 路 GitHub.

The package.json of my demo is very simple:

{
  "name": "demo",
  "version": "1.0.0",
  "description": "demo",
  "main": "index.js",
  "scripts": {
    "start": "node peer1.js"
  },
  "author": "Charles Liu",
  "license": "MIT",
  "dependencies": {
    "ipfs": "^0.52.2"
  }
}

the ipfs verison is ipfs@0.52.3

I also tried run in electron and got same error, so it seems only browser support specifying webrtc-star in swarm address?