How to Host Dynamic Content on IPFS | IPFS Blog & News

The InterPlanetary File System (IPFS) is a distributed, peer-to-peer file system designed to make the web faster, safer, and more resilient. Although IPFS excels at hosting static content, hosting dynamic content remains a challenge. This article presents a design for hosting dynamic content on IPFS using InterPlanetary Linked Data (IPLD), InterPlanetary Name Service (IPNS), and DHT Provider Records.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://blog.ipfs.tech/2023-how-to-host-dynamic-content-on-ipfs/
3 Likes

I’m really interested in this. I want to create a dynamic website that is purely hosted on IPFS, with most of it’s users being unfamiliar and are expected to act exactly as they would with a web2 site, and not need any additional software.
I am looking at DBs for hosting video courses, and though realtime data won’t be a huge issue, with security and payemnts and signing in, I am looking at my options.
I’m very much a beginner when it comes to all this, so thank you for posting! I would like to try and contribute in anyway I can, even if it’s just to test and see how it works.