I would create a “personal” dynamic routing system using IPFS’s DHT.
I just need to be sure about some things:
- The DHT is unique o I have to create a private one on my server?
- Do I have to provide an uptime-stable daemon for ensuring the distribution of these values? Is this daemon the technically called “IPFS node”?
- There is a yet implemented a sort of method that through a private and public key ensures the fact that a value is created by my service?
- The key limit is 256 bytes, right? There are disadvantages to use a longer key rather than a shorter one?
- Can I correctly take advantage of expiration for updating a key value?