We have created a new IPFS measurement report for calendar week 20 in 2023 from 2023-07-03 to 2023-07-09 . You can find it here:
- Number of client nodes getting back down in the 200k per week area.
- Number of DHT Server nodes getting back up above 50k, after a few months being below that threshold.
- All website lookup errors down to ~1% from 20-30% a couple of weeks ago.
- This is despite the “known stable providers” issue (PL Websites not continuously pinned at PL pinning cluster or Fleek · Issue #55 · protocol/network-measurements · GitHub) is still not solved (e.g., consensuslab.world | ProbeLab), so something to keep monitoring.
- Interesting new set of protocols and lots of new agent versions.