Is it possible to integrate the e-mail(protocols: imap, pop3, smtp) within the IPFS protocol?

Hi all!

1. I ask about this as e-mail is a great communication tool and I would like to have an e-mail integrated with the ipfs protocol.
  2. This could be interesting to have an email with a larger storage space, in addition it could have greater transparency and access control - some suggest that email should be something implemented with a private and public blockchain.
  3. The private and public blockchain - some call it hybrid blockchain which is when there is private and public blockchain. I have some doubts:
  • Is it possible to integrate the e-mail(protocols: imap, pop3, smtp) within the IPFS protocol?
  • What do you think about having a hybrid blockchain email? it’s viable?
  • What are the good and bad things about having hybrid blockchain email?

Notes

1. There is no standardization of emails on blockchains
  2. And there are few companies that use blockchains for emails. Per example: leadger email,
  3. I’m not promoting any service, company, product here - links are bibliographic references
  4. I made this post before and it was considered as spam, and it was just a question - there was no time to edit the post - a so called akismet considered my post as spam