Introducing Pinbase.io, a simple way to deploy websites to IPFS and to the Web

Pinbase.io lets you publish websites directly to IPFS and to the regular internet. Your website content resides on IPFS (i.e., we resolve HTTP requests to IPFS) and is distributed globally :earth_americas: via our CDN.

You can access your website on IPFS using the CID or on the traditional internet using our free subdomain *.pinbase.app. You can even use your own custom domain!

Pinbase.io is now in public beta (likely to break :construction:)! You can quickly get started with this tutorial.

Try it out now, it’s free! :tada:

Deploy to IPFS with Pinbase

3 Likes

Can one use Pinbase to host a multi-page website or a dynamic web application on IPFS too?

Of course! We even run our own website on our platform!

1 Like

This is cool, I would love to try it out.

1 Like

Sorry, one more thing: Can I host more than one website with my Pinbase account?

Yes, but there is a limit of 10 sites total during the beta period. If that’s an issue, feel free to email us or ask on our Discord and we can change it

1 Like

Development seems to have slowed since this post. The discord link on pinbase.io’s “community” page is invalid. I am curious for an update on ipfs-hosted website hosting tools.

Im new to IFPS and im getting errors spit out at me for going to your service website. Is this normal? they arte coming from cloudfare Thanks