List of companies using IPFS

I was wondering if there is a list of companies using IPFS, especially any big companies, and couldn`t find any such list - let’s create one here :slight_smile:

3 Likes

One from the top of my head:
IPFS archiving and downloading is supported by all web sites on Neocities.
See related github ticket for more background on this use case.

2 Likes

Uport is using IPFS.

1 Like

Why would you mention big companies? I come here to try and find out about IPFS and last time I saw someone trying to promote a Filecoin ICO (and he told me not to mention any other cryptocurrecnies), and now you are talking about big companies. What do big companies have to do with IPFS? That sounds like someone looking for a job. You said “especially any companies” and asked for a list.

1 Like

not looking for a job. working with company which wants to use IPFS and wants to know who else is using it.

Well not sure if this topic still on but I run a online webstore running .php and I would like to know how I can duplicate our store via IPFS protocol.

1 Like

Cloudflare supports IPFS - not sure if they use it, too.

1 Like

Yeah, they do use it.

JBB.ONE ——not only runs a portal for blockchain games, but also forms a comprehensive layout composed of the website, client and APP in support of publicizing and releasing blockchain games on all our platforms with a single step.
And have also created and released purely distributed cloud games based on IPFS and EOS, and enabled users to directly create and release purely distributed text adventure games via our web-based Visual Editor.

1 Like

Could you perhaps add them to https://github.com/ipfs/awesome-ipfs?

1 Like

i’m very intresting to try that could share Cid or link ?

Is there any answer to this one or Should it be a good topic to opne a new discusion ?