- The bidding mechanism of the storage market is the lowest price, Will it lead to a malicious bidding and how to balance it?
- Does the power to generate new blocks depend on the amount of the storage?）
- Do the Storage Miners use filecoin as collateral? How do I get the initial collateral? Because the first tokens had a six-month blockade, they could not be used as collateral.
- Storage Miners require large storage capacity and high bandwidth，Do they require a high speed read and write disk?
- Retrieval Miners require high computing performance (that is, CPU and memory) and bandwidth, Do they require a high-performance disk?）
- as a storage miner, the same capacity disk is configured on multiple computers and one computer. Is the competition equal?
- Does the data in the storage miner’s disk need protection?
- A node does or not correspond to an IP address？
- Does the match of the storage order need to retrieve miner’s participation?）
- How are leaders elected? What does it do?
- Can the Linux file system be a miner？as opposed to the benefits of the Windows file system?
- Is there a mistake in the following algorithm？
– signing key for Mj.
– current orderbook OrderBook
– ask order Oask
– bid order Obid
– piece p
outputs: deal order Odeal signed by Ci and Mj
- Check if Obid is valid:
a) Check if Obid is in OrderBook
b) Check ifObid is not referenced by other activeOdeal
c) Check if Obid.size is equal to |p|
d) Check if O is signed by Mi（Check if Obid is signed by Mj？）
- Store p locally
- Set Odeal:= <Oask, Odeal, H§ >Mi（Set Odeal:= <Oask, Obid, H§ >Mj？）
- Get identity of Cj from Obid （Get identity of Ci from Obid？）
- Send Odeal to Cj （Send Odeal to Ci？）
- Output Odeal