Is there a more active community somewhere else?

For the “official” forums - there doesn’t seem to be a lot of activity here. Nor does the reddit group seem very active.

Is there an email list, or other site where folks actually interact, provide support to newbies, where developers interact? Or… is the lack of activity here an indication that there’s not a lot of adoption or development going on for IPFS & related technologies?

I find the forums to be surprisingly active considering forums in general don’t seem to be super popular these days. We do have a lot more activity on Discord/Matrix/Slack though: Chat | IPFS Docs

You’ll find the developers here, on Slack, Discord, and Matrix. There’s a lot of development going on all the time, checkout a repo like Kubo for example.

1 Like

Maybe, the most active discussion in the GitHub Issue at the moment

Yes, reddit is dead and they censor coments but where is there a forum for ipfs devs.I need someone for a project, we are trying to make a static page on ipfs which will also point to or link to other dynamic services
smartbch@criptomail.org

This is the forum for ipfs devs.

Discord will not let people talk unless they turn over a smart phone number.I dont feel I should have to give the illuminatti a list of people I talk to, the place I live and the 1 by 1 meter location of where I sleep at night to be able to talk about technology they dont like.I know its illuminatti because Discord was participating in mass censorship during the faked pandemia.I was censored because I told the truth about that fraudulent plandemia and their plans to geneticall modify humanity with graphene oxide injections.

Slack, Discord, and Matrix are bridged. So you can join the chats via Matrix.