At Capsule Social, Inc. we are building a platform for decentralized discourse. A place where writers, journalists, scholars, and researchers have full ownership and control over their work, and enjoy resilience from censorship and takedowns.
The company was founded by renowned cryptographer Nadim Kobeissi and is supported by great investors and technologists: Naval Ravikant, Balaji Srinivasan, Polychain Capital, Nic Carter, …
As a backend engineer at Capsule, your days will be filled with all sorts of fascinating challenges, from building robust IPFS-based publishing solutions, to simplifying the complexities of blockchain, cryptography, and digital identity into usable and effective tools.
It’s going to be difficult and intellectually challenging, which is what makes it fun.
This job is fully remote and highly adaptable to your work schedule, although we have a preference for developers that can work during the normal CET hours.
- Good knowledge of IPFS, libp2p, and similar frameworks.
- Strong understanding of engineering principles and processes aimed at developing simple, modular, and high-quality code
- Exposure to P2P networking and protocols. Experience with distributed systems and protocol design would be a plus.
- Excellent pay, no matter where you live
- Freedom to work from wherever you want
- Opportunity to learn, grow, have an impact
If you are interested, write me! firstname.lastname@example.org