We’re meeting at the event space - Harpa Gmaps Link, at Cafe Hnoss there.
- @BigLep has enabled a bunch of features and can hopefully join us at this meeting
- events is the one that needs most explanation but may be super useful
- Luma / Luma Community
What are all the rooms?
Should have a “Room Names and Locations” post here in Discourse / maybe also on website.
We have a bunch of different rooms of different sizes. Can we get some sense of what people are attending what tracks / sessions, and then help with scheduling?
At this point, embedded Google Sheet might be the fastest path and easiest to edit and keep up to date.
@boris I got access to a session voting / scheduling grid software GitHub - kyoung/unconf: for all those times we all said... "why isn't there an app for this?" — have to see about installing it.
- @boris suggest we have people post in here in IPFS Discourse with an event inserted, and people can tag interested / going and it can be updated with exact time / room
- what rooms can be used / set aside for ad hoc sessions?
- one “room” could of course just be “meet in the hack space” – should more be set aside?
- TODO: make a post with screenshot on how to add events (@boris I will do this)
- see Rebooting the IPFS Awesome List for an example
Schedule for volunteers wiki page → Event Ops Volunteers
Notes to Discourse – @BigLep has added links to page per track here in Discourse
@jbenet / @yuni
Temp Slack or Discord? Obviously part of event comms discussion